Pens, paper, dice and adventure! Grab an ale, learn Read/Write and enjoy some articles, resources and some discussion about Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.

Monday 14 March 2011

So a ranger, a warrior and a rat catcher walk into an Inn...

So I've finally started the blog.  Its been a while since I've played regularly, however I found many of my old materials and resources, had a read through some of the books and got excited about it again!

Despite what some consider flaws, I find the strangeness and ambiguity of the first ed ruleset really interesting.  There was so much room for imagination, filling in the gaps yourself, and making your own content.  The atmosphere was so rich and different.

With many of the old resources or scenarios I post here, they could easily be mashed up for any edition, but in general I will only really go on about the old fashioned grandpa version that I fell in love with all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment